Hey Guys Check out my Etsy shop! www.etsy.com/shop.madewithlovejh

12.18.2012

The Improvements!

I have recently been trying to add things to Andrew and my apartment. Lately I have been finding things on the street in perfect condition! So here are some updates to my home.



I got that Polaroid camera because I thought it was really cool for about $10 at a thrift store, it doesnt work because the film is not produced anymore, I searched every where for it, but it looks good on my wall. The photo around it are actually post cards I have collected from art shows and art museums Ive been to. And the little heart I got from Ikea!

The Little present under the tree is a ceramic "present" I found on the street, it is in perfect condition! The Letters "Merry Christmas" I printed with colorful paper. 


The Flower I got from Ikea along with the flowers, The Book was given to me you can get it at Kitson, And The candle holder was a bottle of tequila I bought in Mexico that I though was really pretty and didn't want to throw away.

I found 2 of these little tea candle holders on the street so I put the next to my kitchen sink to add color to it.

I try to keep my kitchen as clean as possible, thats the only way I get inspired to cook!