Hey Guys Check out my Etsy shop! www.etsy.com/shop.madewithlovejh

10.24.2012

Red Medicine

     Red Medicine is a None Traditional Vietnamese Restaurant, a place inspired by Vietnamese cuisine. I loved that since we first arrived there was a bar area to wait for our table at. The drinks were amazing and the bartender knew exactly what to recommend me since I only like sweet alcoholic drinks. I ordered a Sparkling wine type drink very cute they give you a decorated glass and the small bottle for you to open yourself. Once we sat at our table which only took about 5-10 minutes for us to be seated, which I liked. We had so much food, and it just kept coming and coming, so amazingly good. The desserts were amazing too. Everything was so beautifully decorated, and the service was incredible. i can honestly say that I would go back and eat there again. Especially for that Chocolate dessert!